A shortcut control surface for creative professionals: Version for DaVinci Resolve
The Key Commander for DaVinci Resolve can be used in combination with any 3-wheel controller (Tangent Wave/Element/Ripple, DaVinci Micro/Mini, Avid Artist). The Key Commander was developed over 5 years of refining hardware shortcut layouts.
It is compact and user programmable.
- 7 tactile rotary knobs with push button action
- 72 mechanical key switches
- Custom laser-etched backlit keycaps
- Adjustable LED backlight intensity
- Pre-programmed and designed layout easily modified/customised by user
- Ability to program custom macros
- Easily alternate between MAC (cmd) and PC (Ctrl) shortcut layers using a slider switch
- 100 Individually programmable RGB LED backlights
- Custom firmware and software
- Shortcut-merge utility to keep your current shortcut preferences
- USB-bus powered (through USB3)
- Compact dimension (11″ x 7.5″ x 0.75″) (28cm x 19cm x 2 cm)
3-wheel panel correctors are very useful for color grading one shot. The Key Commander helps you grade the next 1000! By accessing 107 program functions at the touch of a button, you can work faster and impress clients.
Full list of default Key Commander control functions.